LECTIONARY FOR MASS (Study Edition from LTP)
LTP: 1-56854-335-2 (Code: RNABSE)
This comprehensive paperback volume includes:
A must for planning liturgy, homilies and music! 592 pages.
- the readings for Sundays and feasts, in the revised translation;
- the complete introduction to the lectionary with a discussion of the word, the role of the lector and other ministers, and the structure and principles of the lectionary itself;
- an appendix containing the Latin texts of the sequences for Easter, Pentecost and the Body and Blood of Christ;
- an index of all of the readings in the order of the books in the Bible and tells where each may be found in the lectionary;
- a similar index of the responsorial psalms;
- a table of the dates of principal feasts from the year 2000 through 2025;
- a table of the dates of every Sunday in the liturgical year from 2000 to 2013;
- a list of the second readings for Sundays showing the continuity in proclaiming the letters of the New Testament; and,
- a list of the gospel readings for Sundays that shows the continuity in proclaiming the gospels of Matthew, Mark and Luke.
(Purchase of this book helps you qualify for the free shipping option with an order totaling $25 or more in qualifying merchandise and if it is being offered at the time of your order.)