SMALL MIRACLES by Tom Sheridan
If you had seen these words in a notice,
would you have responded? "Do you have a
story to tell of an unusual event in which you
knew--you knew--that God had singled
you out and touched your life?"
Nearly two thousand people across the
country did respond--ordinary people who
had encountered the extraordinary. Their
stories included miracles of healing, miracles
of answered prayer, and miracles of God's
presence and of his angels'.., battlefield miracles and miracles in the midst of disaster...miracles of the lost and found.
Small Miracles is a collection of over
eighty of these inspiring accounts--tales true
to life and truly life-changing. Like the contributors who experienced firsthand God's
astonishing, personal touch, you'll see the
miraculous revealed in simple splendor--and
discover new heights of trust, praise, thanks,
Author's Preface: Real People, Real Stories
Tom Sheridan is a member of the editorial board and columnist for the Chicago Sun-Times and a believer in miracles. The author of The Gift of Godparents, Tom lives in the Chicago area.
- One--Miracle of the Monarchs
- Two--You Dare Call That a Miracle?
- Three -The Miracle of Healing
- Four--Miracles on the Battlefield
- Five--Flowers: Bloomin' Miracles
- Six--Miracles in the Midst of Disaster
- Seven--Miracles of Answered Prayer
- Eight--Miracles of the Angels
- Nine--In the Presence of Miracles
- Ten--The Miracle of Being Lost and Found Again
- Eleven--Do You Have a Miracle to Tell?