DAY BY ORDINARY DAY by Mark G. Boyer
This series of reflections on the Gospel passages used in the Sunday and
Daily Masses of the liturgical year is an attempt to join the studying and the praying of the
Scriptures into the kind of biblical spirituality which has become the foundation for the Church's
proclamation and preaching of the good news during the 33 to 34 weeks of Ordinary Time.
Each book in the series includes:
- Volume 1, Weeks 1-9, focuses on the Gospel of Mark;
- Volume 2, Weeks 10-21, concentrates on the Gospel
of Matthew; and
- Volume 3 (pictured here), Weeks 22-34, is dedicated to the Gospel of Luke.
Available in three volumes for Sundays and weekdays of Ordinary Time. Also sold as a set as follows:
- (1) A few short verses of Scripture taken from the Gospel of the
- (2) A reflection based on current biblical studies as they apply to one's growth in faith;
- (3) A question which can serve as a springboard for private meditation; and
- (4) A prayer which pulls it all together.
- 1) Volume 1 (Weeks 1-9): $11.95 (list: $12.95)(#0783-5)
- 2) Volume 2 (Weeks 10-21): $15.95 (list: $17.95)(#0784-3)
- 3) Volume 3 (Weeks 22-34): $15.95 (list: $17.95)(#0785-1)
- 4) All three books: $42.95 (list: $48.85)(#0786-X)(Save 20%)
(Purchase of this book helps you qualify for the free shipping option if it is being offered at the time of your order.)