SCRIPTURE WALK SENIOR HIGH: DISCIPLESHIP by Nora Bradbury-Haehl
ScriptureWalk Senior High: Discipleship includes eight sessions on death, discipleship, fear, happiness, prayer, sadness, sexuality, and witnessing.
Flexible in Design
- Each session is developed around a specific Scripture passage.
- Each passage’s interpretation is solidly based on church teaching and contemporary biblical scholarship.
- Each of the eight sessions has three flexible components that can be combined for a 45- to 90-minute session on the theme.
- Or any component can be used independently as part of another meeting, class, or retreat.
Easy to Use
- ScriptureWalk Senior High: Discipleship challenges young people to grow in their faith, using a format that encourages their questions and participation.
- The components offer a mix of experiences to appeal to teens: Bible study and discussion, fun and meaningful activities, and opportunities for prayer.
- The sessions include clear, uncomplicated directions for leaders. Young people who have been trained as leaders can even lead the sessions.
- The Scripture background is designed to be read as a group, freeing the leader from lengthy presentations.
(Purchase of this title helps you qualify for the free shipping option with a purchase of $25 or more and if it is being offered at the time of your order.)