CONTINUING THE JOURNEY (Celebrating 40 Years of Vatican II) by Robert Blair Kaiser et al
In this compilation of essays drawn from talks given at the East Coast Conference of Religious Educators, many of the top experts on Vatican II today reflect on what the council has done for the Church and where the Church is headed in the future. This book is designed for anyone who continues to be inspired by Pope John XXIII’s vision of hope.
- Robert Blair Kaiser covered Vatican II for Time magazine. He is currently religion correspondent for Newsweek in Rome.
- Monika Hellwig is executive director of the Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities. She is the author of Understanding Catholicism.
- Bill Huebsch is the author of nine books, including Vatican II in Plain English and Praying with Pope John XXIII.
- Jacquie Jambor is national consultant and editor for the website of Resources for Christian Living. She has an extensive background in catechetical ministry.
- Nathan Mitchell, professor of theology at the University of Notre Dame, is the author of Real Presence: The Work of Eucharist.
- Timothy Mullner is the executive director of marketing for RCL. He served as program director for RCL’s Vatican II Center.
- Maurice O’Connell is a priest of the Archdiocese of Washington, D.C. He is coauthor of The Church Through History.
- Maureen Sullivan, O.P., a Dominican Sister of Hope from New York, is a popular speaker. She currently teaches theology at St. Anselm College in New Hampshire.