NEW BEGINNINGS: The Pastorate Start-Up Workbook by Roy M. Oswald
Getting off to a good start in your new pastorate is crucial. This book draws on years of field experience, research, and time-tested methods that will help you to:
Includes stress and strain inventories you can self-administer and score on the spot.
- understand your entry style,
- respect and understand your new congregation's history and system,
- assess your leadership style,
- know when to make changes,
- create support systems,
- get through first "pinches,"
- take care of yourself in stress,
- get along with those you don't like, and
- celebrate with the search committee.
(Purchase of this title helps you qualify for the free shipping option if it is being offered at the time of your order.)