TAKING CARE OF GOD'S GIFTS by Laurie Whitfield and Robert Cammarata
The Taking Care of God’s Gifts: Stewardship, A Way of Life workbooks are filled with fun and games designed, market-tested, and proven to help each child begin to see himself or herself in a new way. In what way?
Here is a way to help your young parishioners begin to develop an “attitude of gratitude” and see how they can live as stewards through their prayer, worship, offering, and action.
- As a steward of the incredible and unique gifts God has given him or her
- As an individual with a particular role to play in the building of the Kingdom of God on earth and in caring for all of God’s creation
- As a Catholic called – and challenged – to base his or her life on the teachings of Jesus.
Paper, 48 pages. Available as single copies or in specially-priced packages of 10 for grades K-2 and 3-5. Please specify your preference when ordering. If ordering a pack of 10, the price will be adjusted upon receipt of your order but will not be reflected on your program-generated receipt. Prices are as follows:
- Grades K-2 (1-9 copies): $2.79 (list:
- Grades K-2 (10+ copies): $2.49 (list:
- Grades 3-5 (1-9 copies): $2.79 (list:
- Grades 3-5 (10+ copies): $2.49 (list: