GROWING UP CATHOLIC
Subtitled: An Infinitely Funny Guide for the Faithful, the Fallen, and Everyone In-Between.
You've lived through Latin masses.
You've struggled through May Crownings and Vatican II.
Years later, you can still recite the Act of Contrition by heart.
You even gave up chocolate for Lent.
For all those who lived it and those who wondered, here is an affectionate look into the glorious mysteries of Growing Up Catholic.
- What ever happened to Limbo?
- Best-loved Catholic hymns.
- A ununiformed girl's guide to fashion.
- Appropriate Catholic names.
- Do you have what it takes for sainthood?
- The happiest day of your life: your First Holy Communion.
- Martyrs: above and beyond the call of duty.
- The perfect Catholic vacation.
- How to use Holy Water.