Whether you’re a novice or a Greek scholar, QuickVerse® 7 Greek Edition gives you fast, simplified access to a wealth of information.
Analyze the New Testament in its original language and study word meaning, sentence structure, and grammatical context. Perform simple searches and find where a word appears—regardless of its English translation. Or, conduct advanced searches within sentences, paragraphs, or verses. You can even search for agreement between tense, voice, mood, case, gender, person, or number within a sentence.
Useful for student and scholar
- Bring out the nuances of today’s English translations by exploring the included UBS Greek Text (GNT). It’s the most widely used Greek New Testament and the basis for most modern Bible translations.
- Explore the usage of any word and its grammatical context. Simply right click your mouse on any Greek word in the GNT to see the morphological information for that word.
- Use the powerful Text Search or Analytical Greek Search contained in QuickVerse. Keyed to the Analytical Greek New Testament, the GNT contains updated grammatical parsing tags and lemmas. The parsing analysis is both morphological and grammatical taking into consideration syntax and discourse.
- Understand the form, lemma, and meaning of any Greek word. A Concise Greek-English Dictionary of the New Testament provides meanings for all the words used in the GNT.
- Conduct a more thorough lexical study by consulting An Intermediate Greek-English Lexicon by Liddell and Scott.
- Beginners can learn quickly by using A Reference Guide to Greek New Testament. This exclusive guide supplies a quick-and-easy reference of commonly used terms in Greek grammar and morphology designed to help the new student gain maximum benefit from the resources provided.
- Seminary students can probe any word with advanced search and morphological tools, then move beyond word-by-word translation to find the meaning of a sentence or larger portion of text.
- Save time writing papers or sermons by copying text from the Greek New Testament directly into word processing documents. Greek, Hebrew, and transliterated fonts are included for use in your word processor.
Use Quick Verse 7 Greek Edition alone, or in conjunction with any QuickVerse 7 or later edition. Start with the QuickVerse collection that best suits your needs: Standard, Expanded or Deluxe. Each collection includes popular Bibles and reference books, saving you hundreds of dollars over purchasing them separately. When you’re ready to expand your QuickVerse Bible study library even further, purchase STEP®-compatible books from Parsons Technology or any other STEP publisher.
- The UBS Greek New Testament, 4th ed., rev. Includes the updated grammatical parsing tags and new lemmas of the Analytical Greek New Testament, Version 2
- The Holy Bible, King James Version
- A Concise Greek-English Dictionary of the New Testament
- An Intermediate Greek-English Lexicon
- Thayer’s Greek Definitions, 3d ed.
- Strong’s Concordance with Hebrew and Greek Dictionaries
- A.T. Robertson’s Word Pictures in the New Testament
- Vincent’s Word Studies of the New Testament
- A Reference Guide to Greek New Testament
- Holman Bible Dictionary
- Analytical Greek New Testament, Version 2
- Brown, Driver & Briggs’ Hebrew Definitions.